National Science Foundation SCISIP. 2016-2018
- Digital Strategy of Open Data Suppliers
- NSF Award #1635449
- The project considers how US government organizations performed in relation to their internal strategic plans and the external demands to supply digital material to the public. Open data implementations are analyzed through the lens of management science in order to improve federal information policy on releasing digital material.
National Science Foundation BCC-SBE RCN. 2012-2017
- PI-NET: Poli-Informatics Research Coordination Network
- NSF Award #1243917
- This Research Collaborative Network (RCN) advances the new interdisciplinary field of PoliInformatics. PoliInformatics brings informatics to political research by promoting the analysis of very large and unstructured government datasets.
- Project Page : http://poliinformatics.org/
Peter Pribilla-Foundation. 2012-2013
- Leadership For Innovation – Visualizing The Invisible
- 2013 Research Fellow
- Our research team will investigate the relationship between innovation, failure and leadership across the domains of manufacturing, construction, emergency management, technology, health care, public safety and government.